Acquiring RIMAU with USDT
If you already have USDT stablecoin in your Binance Exchange account, you may skip to Step 02.
- RimauSwap runs on the Binance Smart Chain (BEP20) network, you will need BNB tokens for transactions fee to perform transactions within the network.
- Alternatively, you can also request some BNB tokens from your friends.
2. Connect your Metamask Wallet by clicking the Connect Wallet button
3. Choose the wallet of your choice.
4. Enter the desired USDT amount to swap to RIMAU and click the [Enable USDT] button to proceed.
5. Check the details, and click the "Swap" button.
6. A window with more information will appear. Check that the details are correct and click the [Confirm Swap] button. Your wallet will prompt you to confirm the action.
7. After completing step above, you can click on "View on BscScan" to see your transaction details on the explorer.
8. Add RIMAU token into your wallet in order to see your RIMAU token balance. Click "Add Token" to add a custom token.
9. Paste the contract address for RIMAU into the "Token Contract Address" field.
10. Click [Add Tokens] button to proceed.
11. RIMAU should appear in your wallet assets list.